Friday, February 26, 2010

Very Nice Tool for Etsy Sellers


Today I learned about a very cool new tool

http://craftomaniatools.blogspot.com/p/welcome-new-memeber.html#links

It's called CRAFTOMANIA TOOLBAR. You can download for free.

Craftomania toolbar is designed to help us, ETSY users:
a. Search Etsy directly using the search box.
b. Streamline the work processes and save valuable Etsy time ; )
c. Share Etsy Tools, web sites, blogs, news, tubes of our Etsy community
d. Promote your web sites or Etsy shops
The toolbar is updated regularly with worldwide shops, blogs and links for our ever growing toolbar community users.

I am downloading now... Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds very cool! Thanks for sharing :)
    I am going to check it out right now!

    Hugs,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it, but found it slowed my computer down..probably just something about MY computer that's 'techie'! Hope it works really well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MChaterine - I use Firefox Mozilla and didn't notice any changes yet... but I am learning how to Delete some features I don't use... maybe that will help ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails