Sunday, September 19, 2010

Exchange Kids Clothing Online

If you are a mother, you know that kid's grow but clothes don't! So check out this great website: ThredUup
I heard great things about it and now that I am pregnant, I might start using it soon.
Let me know what you think?!

thredUp is the most convenient and easiest way to exchange your gently used children’s clothes and get something back in return! It really is as simple as they say it is – Pack a box, Pick a box and Ship a box! You don’t have to drop anything off , wait in line and the post office, or watch for any bidding. It is a fantastic way to do a clothing exchange without ever leaving your house. Savvy Price – each box (fully stuffed) is only $13.00

Have a great Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any children, but that sounds like such a great idea! I wonder how often you'd hate the things you get though?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails